Each controller can control up to 240 contribution units, such as delegates and
chairman units, interpreter units and voting/listening units. If more capacity is
required, multi controller could be linked, each of which increase the system
capacity by 240 contribution units. Features
- Allowing 1500 contribution units to be connected to the "NX" Congress System
- Built-in power supply
- Control facilities for up to 240 contribution units per controller
- Microphone operation modes are available
- Each microphone operation mode allows one, three or six microphones to
be simultaneously active
- Speaker time limit could be set.
- Voting control facilities. Delegates can register "PRESENT", "AGAINST", and
"ABSTAIN". The total result can be display on hall displays and on contribution
unit LCD screens.
- Simultaneous interpretation functions with as many as 5 interpretation
channels plus the floor language
- Video conferencing function is build-in
- Extended facilities are available if the controller is connected to a PC
running “NX” software.